Share us with your Facebook friends!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Shape!

Happy Thanksgiving Big Girls (well at least for the Americans)! And happy Thursday for everyone else!
I know we have been slacking with the blogs lately, just bear with us, we're going to keep cranking them out, pinky promise.

On to today's topic: body shapers.

I know that we have all seen those infomercials for the Kymaro Body Shaper. The one that proclaims it makes you look 10-20 pounds slimmer. And we all contemplated picking up the phone right then.

A few weeks ago I was walking through the store and saw this product on the shelf. And for $30 bucks I decided to try it.
Now this wasn't the first body shaper that I have had. I've had one or two in the past, but they weren't like this one.

When I first slipped into this shaper, I was amazed. More than amazed. It slimmed me, it put things in the right place, it made my posture amazing, it hugged me, and to top it off it felt amazing on.

I expected it to be cheap and to not work at all. But I was pleasantly surprised.

Now, I am not shamelessly advertising this shaper, I wish I was because then they would pay me.
But, Big Girls, there are tons of shapers out there for us to try.

They have them at Lane Bryant, it's called Spanx. Avenue has them, called avenueBody. Catherine's has them too.
If you search online there are endless possibilities to find one that you like.
For example, you can go to barenecessities.com or herroom.com.

Ever tried a body shaper? Still a little confused about them?
I'll explain a bit more.

The function of a body shaper is to move your "extra" stuff around to give you more shape, and to smooth you out.
Most of them are made from spandex and/or other strechy polyester materials.
There are body shapers for just your upper half, and bottom half, and they can also come in a one piece to shape both your top and bottom.

They really do work very well. And they give you amazing shape. Even though we all do have shape already, shapers give your more definition and a totally smooth look. And nobody can argue with better posture.

Anda and I highly recommend investing in one. Wear it with your favorite outfit and see how much more fabulous you look!

We are always here for you at prtali@yahoo.com. We welcome all of your comments, or questions

Look lively Big Girls! The holiday season is here, don't forget to treat yourself!

Be fabulous, Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment