Share us with your Facebook friends!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

OMG (not an Usher Remix)

I had to post this. HAD TO. Why? Because I'm at school (yay! for higher education) and I've had all I can take of seeing it.

What's it?

Fat girls in small shorts. Ok, and I'll admit, I don't like seeing skinny girls in tiny shorts either. Please, leave something to the imagination.

I know, I know. You're thinking, "WHAT IS THE ISSUE?"

Cellulite. That's the issue. Big girls have cellulite, skinny girls have cellulite. It's all disgusting, no matter who's body it's on. What's worse is that it's summer. So, we're not talking about normal, pale, jiggly cellulite. We're talking about jiggly, looks-like-you've-been-rolled-in-Doritos-orange cellulite. AND I CAN NOT HANDLE IT! The sight makes me gag. Here's a hint? If you look down and see puckered orange (or pale) flesh, you need more material. Put on some capris, damn it. Board shorts. Anything. Leave the Daisy Dukes to Daisy Duke. On anyone else they're just Daisy Don'ts.

ALSO. Yes, I'm on a warpath today. Why is it that some big girls want to squeeze into tiny spaces? Are you not aware of your girth? (next blog I post will be about body acceptance... and those who deny.) Seriously. I always sit somewhere that I have room and those around me have room. If you're blocking the ENTIRE aisle with your width, it's going to get nasty. This girl in my philosophy class (not a big girl, but a fat bitch who not only wore Daisy Don'ts with her orange jiggly AND proceeded to do the fat girl waddle) decided she was going to squeeze into the smallest row and sit at the very end. Outcome? She knocked this poor boy in the head with her belly, stepped on my purse (oh yeah, I was angry), got stuck, hit another girl with her bag, got stuck, sat down, breathed heavily, and then decided she needed a drink. Repeat.

Ok, that's my rant. Advice and point? No Daisy Don'ts. No orange cellulite. No sitting in tight spaces. No fat girl waddling. NO STEPPING ON MY PURSE!

But remember, "I'm beautiful, I'm beautiful, I'M BEAUTIFUL DAMN IT!"

xoxox
Anda

3 comments:

  1. It's funny you wrote a post about this today because my hairstylist and I were just having a conversation about this very thing today.

    She was formerly overweight and she told me she never wore clothes that "showed off" her cellulite or her bigness for that matter.

    And, I'm one of those skinny girls(by the way, the grass isn't always greener) fighting cellulite and, A - I don't wear tiny shorts (I agree with your statement - "Please, leave something to the imagination", and B - When my cellulite isn't "under control" - I definitely wear more material!

    Funny and enjoyable blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, a lot of men who are into bigger girls find cellulite to be appealing. I'm not disagreeing with you on the fact that usually short shorts aren't so cute, but you shouldn't say 'cellulite' is disgusting. It's stupid. Especially considering a huge amount of the population has it. I just really find it interesting that you're knocking a popular 'Big Girl' characteristic. What's your take on stretchmarks and chub rub?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Domebobbarker, I believe what Anda was trying to say about cellulite is that it should not be shown off in public places. Yes, it does turn some men on, but that should be left in the bedroom and not flaunted in a public. And trust me, even though we all (mostly) have cellulite it isn't a popular characteristic. Stretchmarks are a part of nature for us Big Girls. And we deal with them as such.
    -Pauline

    ReplyDelete