Share us with your Facebook friends!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Attitude

Ok Big Girls. I am going to tell you about how I feel about being used.



I am sure that at least have been in a situation where you have been involved with a man that was already in a relationship with someone else.


And I am going to go on and say this, go ahead and do it, but the majority of the time you are just going to be used.



I was in a position like this before. Where he just wanted some down and dirty before he went home to his girlfriend.

I was young of course, but now that I look back at it I realize what a slumlord this guy was, and probably still is.



And I bring this up because he had a skinny girlfriend. And he made sure that I saw them together at the place where I was working then.

What a jerk, right?


And that is why I am telling you this!



Along with your self confidence, you also have to have the right attitude about yourself (The two are different).


When that guy picked me up I exuded self confidence. I was workin' what I had.
But my attitude wasn't there. I was so absorbed in someone liking me that I went along with it.


The attitude you show other people will either give you a pass or fail grade.



Don't let people walk all over you, and don't be so overbearing that no one likes you.

You have to find the happy medium, so that you can be with someone (or even find friends) that truly likes you for you.


Being the second woman is not fun. Especially if all it is, is that you will do something that their girlfriend won't do.


We have to embrace who we are. Yes, we may be bigger than your average girl. Yes, we are still beautiful. And yes, we deserve someone who loves us for us.



Don't let anyone take advantage of you.

You deserve better than those scumbags who take advantage.


As to quote MCR "Give em' hell kid".



Always, Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment