Share us with your Facebook friends!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

An Introduction

Hello all you Big Girls, this is Pauline and I am here to say that some of the stuff that Big Girls wear is just not enough. Literally. I have been all over the country and I have seen millions of Big Girls wearing cut off shirt and daisy dukes. And trust me on this one, you are not sticking it to all the skinny bitches out there who wear the same exact thing. The thing is girls, is that when you go out into public with your belly hanging out and it looks like your not even wearing shorts because they are so short, that makes every Big Girl look bad. And to be completely honest nobody likes that (unless they have a fetish, in which case that can be done within the privacy of your own home). My Best friend Anda and I are two Big Girls and when we go out there is nothing that would make people's heads turn for a bad reason. And when you wear clothes that don't fit you, or are overly tight and skin shows that's not suppose to be showing people will look. But trust me, they won't be ogling your body for a good reason. If you want to be seen as a Big Girl and not a fat bitch (not that there is anything wrong with being a bitch) read our blog. If you don't know how to dress for your size- we can help! You can be a Big Girl and still look amazing. Anda and I do it every day. We have set out to give the Big Girl community a good name, but we need your help too.
You can be fat and fabulous...and we'll show you how.
xoxox-Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment