Share us with your Facebook friends!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

An Introduction- part deux.

First off, I'd like to easy any aggravation by saying that, "No, i'm not some skinny bitch picking on the girls who grace the larger side of life." I not only grace the larger side of life, I run the whole damn party. Get it? I've always been big, I'll probably always be big, and I'll never EVER be ashamed of who I am. I'm big, tattooed, opinionated, and, I'll be honest, a little bitchy.

And I can not stand to see some fat bitch in clothes that don't fit. God may have given you those extra pounds, but damn girl, that doesn't mean he wanted you to share that view with the world. I work retail and there is a woman who comes in, and God bless her, we get to see ALL of her. Hide that stomach, cover up that cellulite, TAKE A BATH. I'm sick and tired of these girls giving all of us a bad name. Guess what? I'm thick, stylish, and clean.

I'm not saying that big girls should hide out. Hell no, do your thing, girls! Just make sure you look good while doing it. That's where I, along with my best friend Pauline, come in. Don't look a hot mess, ladies. Don't know how? We'll teach you. We won't lead you wrong, promise.

Follow us on our twitter! twitter.com/thebiggirlcode
Follow me! twitter.com/halloweennanda
Follow Pauline! twitter.com/mspauline89

No comments:

Post a Comment